This post is in continuation of our DG Shipping E-Learning article, if you haven’t checked yet I would recommend you to share it with our seafarer community so everyone can take benefit of it. So let’s get started with today’s topic on How to Give DG Shipping Exit Exam successfully.
I have also uploaded a LIVE EXIT EXAM VIDEO TUTORIAL below this post, now based on your preference you can either watch a video or read this article.
We have also created a FAQ section at the end of the post where if you still have any doubt might get answered.
Let get Started…
The Procedure of Exit Exam by DG Shipping
- You need a desktop or laptop for the exam,
- The first thing you need to do is go to https://www.dgsexams.in/
- Input your Indos number
- it might ask you to update your details within the page, like mobile number, email, passport etc.
- On the right-hand side, you can see a few instructions.
- Point (1) says “CLICK ON DOWNLOAD” and a .exe file will start downloading
- Check for the downloaded “DGSSecureSoftware.exe” file in your download section
- Double click on “DGSSecureSoftware.exe” and a black colour window will open
- Input your INDOS number and press enter wait for the software to upload an exam licence on your PC/Laptop.
- Now you have completed all the required settings for your DG Shipping Exit Exam
- Point no 6. “CLICK ON THE REFRESH” button to start your course.
- Select the “Course EXAM” you want to take and click on “TAKE TEST”
- In the next window click on “PROCEED TEST”
- the browser will ask for “CAMERA PERMISSION” click on “ALLOW”
- tick the two check box, which says you have updated your profile photo and you are sitting in a silent room with proper lighting and you will always look on to the screen.
- a new button will appear on the same screen click on that “CLICK HERE FOR YOUR PHOTO”
- it will automatically VERIFY YOUR PHOTO and a new button will appear “CLICK HERE TO PROCEED EXAM”
- And your “EXAM WILL START”
- After you finish answering the 30 Questions
- after Question no 30 press on “SUBMIT TEST” and wait for RESULT
- Click on “BACK TO HOMEPAGE”
- Congratulations you have successfully completed the DG Shipping EXIT EXAM
How to Download STCW Certificate after DG Shipping Exit Exam?
- Go to DG Shipping INDOS Checker
- Select STCW Course and input INDOS no and Date of Birth
- Select your course and once it opens, click on Download.
- You can watch the below video to Download your digitally signed STCW certificate after the exit exam conducted by DG Shipping.
?. What is the timing of DG Shipping Exit Exams?
Ans: After finishing your course you can give an exit exam between 1330-1700 Hrs.
?. Where I can find the DG Shipping Exit Exam circular?
Ans: I have uploaded the latest circular DOWNLOAD CIRCULAR
?. Can we give the Exit Exam on Saturday / Sunday?
?. Where I can see my results?
Ans: Once you finish your exams the result will be available instantly to you, for details check the above video of the exit exam.
?. My DG Shipping Exit Exam IP Address Blocked
Ans: Try with different IP or use your mobile as Hotspot.
?. How to take DG Shipping E-learning Mock Test?
Ans: Visit https://www.dgsexams.in/ and input your Indos number, for more info watch the video on Youtube here.
?. Exit Exam by DG Shipping Questions?
Ans: We are collecting all the Questions which comes in exit exams, to create a exam like quiz, so that you can practice before giving exams.
?. DGS Exit Exam Login Procedure
Ans: Check the above instructions or watch the video.
?. DG Exit Exam you are not Authorised
Ans: Usually this error comes if you try to give exams just after your online classes, after finishing your course all some time to Institute to complete the after course procedure. Once the Institute finishes the after course formalities the error will be gone.
Hope our post on DG Shipping Exit Exams helped you to complete your exams and all of your queries have been solved as well. If you still have any query regarding Exit Exams you can message me on TELEGRAM from the message box and I will add your Query into our FAQ section.
Once again if you find this information useful share it with the Seafarers community, who can benefit from this Article.